Sunday, September 5, 2010

Next study :)

Well ladies, I have prayed for so long that God would reveal His plan for what our group would do next and I firmly believe that He revealed that! On September 20th, we will begin our next study. We'll be reading "So Long Insecurity, You've Been a Bad Friend".

It never fails to amaze me when a woman whom I consider to be absolutely beautiful will admit that she honestly feels as though she is ugly, fat or even "disgusting". I personally get caught up in this all too often. Our Father created us in His image and I know how I would feel if my daughter thought of herself, even for a second, as ugly or in some way inferior.

Please pray that God would lead those of us who need to be secure in who we are to this study. Pray that we will continue to be an authentic, inter-denominational group of women who love, trust, encourage and support one another, regardless of our differences. Thank you so much for being who you are and for getting real. Thank you for loving those who are different than yourself. I am truly honored to be part of such an amazing group of women.

If you have anyone who may be interested in joining us, feel free to have them call me or email me with any questions. I'm so looking forward to seeing what God has planned in, through and around us. Thank you, Lord Jesus for this wonderful group of ladies.

See you next week for some fun and a little preview of the book.

in His love,
crystal

No comments: