Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm so excited!

Tonight's conversation has me so excited for the future of our study! I can't wait to start reading the new book with you guys. I am looking forward to seeing the growth in each and every one of us! Jennifer Rothchild's outlook on life is truly amazing. I pray that each of us will also be able to say that it is well with our soul even if our circumstances aren't ideal.

Here are the preyer requests:

Please pray that Jacqueline would get relief from her migraine.

Please pray for Lynn's co-worker, Robin, and her relationship with her daughter. Please also keep Lynn's daughter, Tiffany, and her marriage in your prayers.

Please pray for Tracie's sister-in-law, Nikki, as she is in labor as we speak. Pray for a great delivery.

Please pray for my cousin, Kaylee, she is pregnant and her baby is due at the end of October. She is having blood pressure issues and is now on bed rest.

Please pray for Trent and Laura and their relationship with their sons.

Please pray that God work supernaturally in the situation involving Michelle, her husband, her daughter and her son-in-law. Pray that God tear down the prideful lines and mend the relationship.

See you guys next week! I'm going to order "So Long Insecurity, You've Been a Bad Friend" tomorrow night so if you haven't ask me to order one for you, please do so soon =0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's was a simple basic concept but nice to remind us to trust God to be our guide. I feel like I am entering another life with moving and giving up my life here. I can't explain it God is just leading me and giving peace. Not having any definates and taking one step at a time. Looking forward to the Book Study too! Laura

Tina Morgan said...

I have a prayer request please. Kevin (my husband) had to take his mom back to the ER early this morning. She is still there as of right now. She has stage 4 cancer in several areas of the body and has been given approx. 6 months if she doesn't take the treatment. Please keep her and the family in your prayers.

Thank you so much,

Tina