Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Luisa's Prayer . . .

I think that all of you will be blessed by this beautiful prayer written by Luisa. She sent it to me this morning; it was inspired by the book she told us about on Monday: Ten Prayers God Always Says Yes To, written by Antony DeStefano

Dear Father God,
I know that You exist. May I continually be sensitive to Your presence in my life. Make me an instrument of Your love, grace, generosity, with purity of intention. Please take me through any situation in my life giving me courage, for You are my strength, and in Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Knowing that everything will work out for good, for your purpose to be accomplished in my life. Make me the forgiving person that You want me to be as I repent of my sins and receive Your forgiveness. Please restructure, rearrange, and rebuild my life so it fits perfectly in to Your perfect plan. May I be like clay in Your loving and powerful hands. I surrender all to You. Please give me the wisdom, the light filled grace, the inspirations of Your Spirit and the willingness to follow them continually, as You guide me to my destiny.

In Jesus' Name I pray,
Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this prayer Louisa! You are so beautiful inside and out!