Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I missed you guys yesterday!

It was really nice to have some family time last night, but I definitely missed you all. I am growing more and more excited about reading our next book together. God continues to send me confirmations that we are on the right track, and that is so exciting! You guys know me and you know that it's so difficult for me to KNOW the path that God has planned for my life and the things in my life, like this bible study LOL so anytime our Father can verify that we are on the right track makes me quite happy =0)

I pray that all of you are doing well and I'm so excited for those of you online who have joined us for our next journey! God has amazed me with how He has shaped this bible study. Each of us are so different, but we share a love for our Father, and that will forever bind us together.

i love you and I'll see you soon!

in His love,
crystal

No comments: