Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thank you for your prayers.

Thank you so much for your prayers for Tracie and me. Our grandpa, Arnie Quay Neesmith, passed away this morning. My entire family is grateful for your prayers. I cannot even begin to explain how fervently I prayed that he wouldn't suffer for a long time . . . I just looked back to see how long we've known about the cancer . . . it's been 10 days!!! I'd say that is pretty quick. The best part is that he was completely coherent and aware up until Thursday morning. God is so good. Please pray for my family over the next few days. None of us are very close, and I haven't seen my cousins since high school. There are lots of tempers and feelings that are easily hurt in the family so pray that all of us would be loving toward one another. The viewing is Thursday evening and the funeral is Friday morning.

in His love,
crystal

1 comment:

April said...

Praying for you both & your families today, that He will grant you His peace.