Thursday, June 10, 2010

THANK YOU!! RE: URGENT PRAYERS NEEDED

To My precious sisters in Christ, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers. God does answer prayers. No matter how grim the circumstances may seem,

I remember this:

1) God is who He says He is!

2) God can do what He says He can do!

3) I am who God says I am!

4) I can do all things through Christ!

5) God’s Word is alive and active in me!

 

Michael has returned home. Remember weeks ago when I said that God was directing me to be submissive?

This was my wake up call…as hard as it is. I’ve never had a problem humbling myself or being the first to say I’m sorry; however, being submissive and having anger are two of my weaknesses as I shared with you a few weeks ago. Michael agreed to come home and keep his commitment we made to host our small group. He said he would decide after that if he would stay. Regardless of our disagreements, we’ve always been able to come together in prayer; this time spiritual warfare set in causing him to have a hardened heart; resisting prayer and not accepting any apologies; causing me to have anger outbursts and say things I would never say.

 

I called our pastor which also happens to be our small group facilitator for guidance. We did host our small group from church last night.

Prayers are answered because not only did Michael return home, his heart was no longer hard. He prayed with me. We had our group. Met with our pastor afterwards and agreed to meet with our Pastor again today at 4:30.

Thank you again for your prayers and phone calls.

I love you!!

Jacqueline


From: Jacqueline S Norman Fuentes [mailto:2send@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 8:24 PM
To: 'crystallaman.study@blogger.com'
Subject: URGENT PRAYERS NEEDED

 

Please pray for Michael & I. He has left me.

We are supposed to start hosting our small group tomorrow at our home.

Satan is attacking us right and left.

He is young in Christ and doesn’t understand spiritual warfare.

 

We both blew up at each other and said some things that shouldn’t have been said.

I said something very very mean and hateful but he won’t let me apologize for it.

 

Please pray that God melts his heart.

No matter what the situation has been we have been able to come together in prayer.

I know it is spiritual warfare because he refuses to pray with me or accept any apology.

 

Thank you for your prayers.

Jacqueline

2 comments:

Kim Shaw said...

I am SO GLAD to hear that Jacqueline! I have been thinking about you and praying for you this week! My sister and I often talk about how when we pray for God to reveal His will for our lives, we pray for him to send a cruise ship and not a boat so we won't misinterpret what we believe His will is. Sounds like you got a cruise ship this week! Amen!

~Crystal~ said...

Fantastic news! I will continue praying!