Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Prayers needed

I have missed yall. I can't wait for next week.

But we need your prayers. Please pray for my family. We have several things we need prayer help with. Some of them being my Daughter Melanie, still needs guidance. She is torn between her mother and my husband and I. She is 14 and still trying to figure out her place in this world. We need help in guiding her to that place so she can be at peace and know how much she is loved. It often feels like we take 1 step forward and 25 back.

My other stepdaughter Kristyn 10 came to live with us this week. She needs help in just knowing that she is also wanted here and loved.

The rest of us just need prayer we can all adjust.

I need them to know that I am doing the right things for our family. Financially, with their schooling, leading them, etc. I do lose my temper more than I want and need help in handling the stress of it all better. I don't want my family to doubt my want or love for them.

This is one of those times that it is hard for me to ask for these, as they do seem incidental to others that are in need. But as I have shared with some of you, I know God is there for me, but I just don't get "that feeling" that so many describe. I try to keep my heart open to hear Him, but just don't feel that I do most of the time. While I do pray and try to leave everything up to him, that is very had for me and I feel like I don't hear or know what He is wanting me to do.

Anyway, Please just keep my family in your prayers as we go through yet another adjustment.
See you on Monday
Karee

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

praying for you, my friend! =0) thanks for the conversation tonight!