Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Prayer Requests for June 21, 2010

Hello ladies! I must say that it was so good to be back together again. We missed those of you who could not come. As a reminder, you can come at 5:30 next week if you'd like to watch video session 4 =0)

Here are the prayer requests:

Jacqueline ~ "Thank you for your prayers my sisters. God is in control. He orchestrates all to perfection. Please pray that the Holy Spirit gives me the words that need to be heard as I speak this Saturday. Sisters prayerfully consider attending the walk to Emmaus on August 26-29, 2010. Pray for Richard Dupont's salvation. He is on his death bed and he doesn't know Christ. Richard is my dear friend, Annabelle's father. He is French and he lives in France. Annabelle has received Christ as her Savior."

Luisa ~ "Please pray that God reveals His plan for my family (mother, brothers and sisters), and also for my own family that we go deeper in God's word and in His revelation."

Karee ~ "My family is going through a rough patch. Melanie is still struggling with finding her place and we are having a hard time reaching her. Kristyn has joined us and is working on adjusting. Matthew, oh my Matthew, please pray that God wins these daily battles. Please pray for Sharon to keep on the right path. Scott and I are in a rough patch, but please pray we get through stronger not weaker. Thanks, Karee"

Crystal - please continue praying for the ladies as we grow closer together. Pray that we will form bonds that are Christ centered and that we create a safe and loving environment for sharing. Please pray that God will continue working in the heart of His people. Pray that we will be united despite our differences and that the entire body of Christ will start working together to spread His glory.

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for all that You have done and all that you will do.

Ladies, I look forward to seeing you next week. As always, please remember to call, email, blog or text if you need anything =0)

in His love,
Crystal

No comments: