Monday, May 17, 2010

Prayer Requests for May 17, 2010

Wow, ladies! I am having such a great time studying God's word with you. I am so thankful for each and every one of the perspectives you bring. I cannot believe that we actually finished with the video at 8:30 . . . yay! That will be a huge bonus for mommy's who need to get their children into bed at a decent hour. Let's try and keep the 6:30 start time going so that we can have more time to spend reflecting on our homework =0)

Here are the prayer requests:

April - praise - she is still emotionally well! God is so good!
prayer - for the ongoing issues that she is having with her teeth and gums. She is returning to the oral surgeon tomorrow and she needs God's guidance and healing.

Megan - God's provision for Lee and her and their trust in God always for provision
- continual spiritual relationship growth
- for a former youth pastor and friend's safe travels back to the USA
- that friends and co-workers at Starbucks and co-workers at Memorial Hermann would come to know Christ as their Savior

Ruby - health - her body feels exhausted
- that her friend, Tina, would desire more of God in her life
- For Ms. Susie - healing of melanoma in her arm

Laura - for continued healing from surgery for her father, John Hall, Sr.

Crystal - that Mark and I would truly commit our financial future to the Lord. I feel that He has been telling me that we will be able to make a living in the stock market, but it has proven to be quite difficult. I am believing God and we are committing our intra-day trading abilities to Him - giving Him all glory and praise and believing that it will prosper just as His word says it will.

Janet - "i am believing God (I'm sure you can ALL relate after having done that one!) for a restoration in my marriage. We are divorced, but I believe that I have been given a specific word by God that it's His "plan and purpose" to restore our marriage, not to what it was, but to something completely different. We were given a word of prophesy; my ex-husband says the guy "just missed it" , but I believe what was spoken is SPOT ON! I am standing on the Word, trying not to waver, but it's hard...I won't deny that. Just please pray for a heart change in Rik. pray that God will soften his heart, and that he (Rik) will become pliable in the hands of God. Pray that God will meet Rik where he's at; draw him back to the Lord, and to his family. Also, pray for him to have the heart of a father....that he would begin to miss his family and desire his children. Pray according to Hosea 2:6-7 that all other relationships will end before they start and that he will realize that his life with me was better than his life now. Ask God to build a hedge of thorns around Rik so that any relationships that he seeks outside of our reconciliation will fail.

This is the deepest, most intimate desire of my heart. Please tell my sisters that I COVET their prayers toward this matter. Great glory for God is at stake. If not, the devil wouldn't be fighting this so hard!!!!!!! That's going to make it all the more sweet when the victory is manifested in the natural!"

Monday night bible study - that we will all have and take advantage of the necessary time to complete our daily homework.

See you guys next week! I can't wait =0)

in His love,
crystal

No comments: