Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Prayer Request for the week of 5.3.10

Howdy, ladies! I think we had a great time of fellowship and exercise last night! Going for a walk was a great idea . . . I guess we will all learn to expect the unexpected! Here are the prayer requests from last night:

Tanvir - please pray that she will get a training grant.

Ruby - please pray for the selling of her house and also for health for her herself and her husband, John.

April - please pray hat her faith would increase.

Laura - please pray for her father, John Hall - he had surgery this morning.

Crystal - please pray for Mark's hand; pray that his burn heals quickly and that he is able to play guitar by Sunday. Also, please pray for my retreat this weekend. I'm really looking forward to a time of fellowship and being with the Lord - April this will count as more than 10 minutes for sure!! =0) Please pray for the ladies who will be joining us for our next study, pray that we allow God to work mightily in us and through us.

in His love,
crystal

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

we'll be praying for Mark's hand and for Tayden's busted chin! I'll add your request to my prayers too. btw, you may want to put a blog moderator to your blog here. it's just a simple thing that makes people type in a code before their comments can be published. that will help prevent spammers. love you!

please pray for me, i've been fighting a migraine for a long time. thanks!

~Crystal~ said...

Thanks for the prayers, girlie! I actually hate those little moderators so for now, i'm just approving the comments . . . I'll put the moderator if I ever get enough traffic for spammers to take notice LOL. Love you and we'll definitely be praying for your migraine . . . those are miserable =(