Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prayer Request

Hi ladies! I have a couple of prayer requests for you.

The first praise report and prayer request is from April:

1. Thanksgiving for a husband full of grace toward his wife, and for God so full of grace to His child

2. Prayer for continued and quick healing of bipolar mania (now! LOL!)

3. Prayer for continued ability to hear God’s desires for my career & preparation

4. Prayer for financial health to be restored

The second is for myself - please pray for me as I have had quite a bit of pelvic pain lately. I've had some pretty severe female issues in my past, but it's been a long time (praise God). I have an appointment on Monday morning and I'm specifically praying that I will not need another surgery. I've had several surgeries in my lifetime due to this and it freaks Mark out every time LOL.

Thanks ladies! Feel free to email me any requests that come up for you as I am hoping that this blog keeps us connected to one another through the week. If any of you would like to be removed from the list receiving the e-mail every time it's updated, please let me know =0)

in His love,
Crystal

2 comments:

April said...

Crystal - any update on your pain?
-April

~Crystal~ said...

Yes, actually. I'm surprised I didn't tell y'all about it on Monday since I went to the dr that day LOL. I literally ended up in tears after the appointment and I was on the phone with a friend of mine the entire drive home. Apparently, "the worst case scenario" after my hsysterectomy has happened - my one remaining ovary is full of cysts and my endometriosis is returning. they took lots of blood and ran several tests so I will know more in a few days.I had a big cyst burst last week, which was painful, but a blessing as it has been giving me quite a bit of trouble for a couple of months. I have four bigger cysts on my ovary now and several smaller ones. the major pain is gone and I can handle the pain that remains, until my next big cyst comes along, it really won't be that big of a deal; however, I will still have to deal with the weight gain and acne - - - maybe one day I will be secure enough in my physical appearance not to let that bother me, but it completely stinks to have to work out so much to slow the weight gain down LOL. Thanks for asking and sorry for such a long response!!!