Monday, April 26, 2010

New to blogging . . .

Well, I've been feeling called to start some sort of thread or blog so that we could come and comment and have more interaction during the week as we complete our bible study assignments and since Mark's busy taking the trailer to the storage unit, it seems like there is no time like the present. I'm very excited to see how this will enhance our relationships with each other. I love each and every one of you ladies and I am so blessed to be able to study God's word with you. I did not receive any prayer requests for this week so I'm hoping that you guys will post your prayer requests or email them to me so that I can send them out. I will keep this blog private so no worries, only the women in our group will be able to see the posts and the comments. I pray that you will use this week to continue working on Believing God. It has been an amazing study and I am so proud to see the changes that God is doing in all of us. I'll close with our five statements of faith:

God is who He says He is.
God can do what He says He can do.
I am who God says I am.
I can do all things through Christ.
God's word is alive and active in me.

I'm praying for you ladies!

In His love,
Crystal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please pray for me and my family. We have a lot of changes coming up.

~Crystal