Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Bible Study . . . Yay!

Hi ladies!!! I'm so excited to be starting a new study with all of you. Wising Up by Beth Moore seems like it's going to be really cool. I'm looking forward to studying the book of Proverbs in depth over the next 14 weeks. Reading "So Long Insecurity You've Been a Bad Friend" with you was really awesome. I feel like I walked away from that book with tools I can use to help me recognize and overcome my insecurities and I hope that each of you feel the same. If you haven't finished it, you need to! I promise that you won't regret it! =0)

Our bible study is amazing! Thank you so much for being part of this journey. I can't believe that we've taken it to the internet!!! If any of you have friends from far away who are interested in joining us via Skype, feel free to let me know =0)

Here are the prayer requests for 5.9.11

Nat asks for success for the personal issues her sister is dealing with.

Luisa asks that her husband would listen to God to know what His will is for their future.

Tiffani asks for discipline with food

Connie asks for favor with finances and to be healed of her cough

Tanvir asks for a less hectic work schedule over the next year

Crystal asks for peace and comfort for her family and her church as they transition out of the praise and worship leader position, and also that they will be able to discern God's will over the next few weeks

Kelly Jo asks for safe travel plans as they come back and visit at the end of this month

Lynn asks that God reveals His will and direction for our lives and also that her husband learns to rely on God in difficult situations

Ladies, thank you so much for being part of my life. I love each and everyone of you and I'm so glad that God put me in your path. May your week be blessed beyond measure.

in His love,
crystal

2 comments:

Natalija said...

Ahhh there's the post! I thought it'd never come back! I'm loving this new study...the idea that God wants us to be successful. So exciting! I also think the coming weeks are going to be really hard-hitting and I'm getting ready lol. Thanks for posting Crystal, esp. the prayer requests it helps to know what they are after the week is over.

~Crystal~ said...

yeah, i agree . . . i have a feeling that this study is going to be very applicable to me! I'm glad that you've joined us =0)