Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Prayer Requests

Hey ladies! What an amazing study this has been. I pray that those of you who were not able to do the homework will be able to take time in the future to catch up, you will not regret it =0)

Here are the prayer requests for the week:

Kim - for her colleagues at work to have peace about their jobs and gain clarity for direction, and for her husband as he starts a new job on Monday.

Crystal - please pray for my sister as she is back on drugs again. I have so much hope now that I know that God was able to reach her once. I know that He can do it again, I pray that He does whatever He needs to so that she will direct her attention once again to Him. Please pray for the teachers as they go back to school - pray that the will be proactive and sensitive to their "problem" children's issues. Please pray for Mark and I as we start our new business.

Luisa - for her mother, Eva to learn to receive the love that is given to her. Luisa believes that her mother's low self esteem is the root of this issue.

Laura - please pray for her father's health and for her friend who accidentally chopped off her pinky.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you next week. We will be gathering for a time of fellowship, prayer and connection =0)

in His love,
crystal

No comments: