Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Prayer Requests for July 5, 2010

Hello ladies! We had a great bible study last night. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing group of women our home each week. God has been so sweet to design this bible study exactly like He wanted. He has brought the people and He continues to prove himself faithful. I pray that each of you are dealing with your past and that it is as gentle as it possibly can be on you. I have already made it through this journey once, and yet again there are still things that I need to Break Free from. Thank you for the time and effort you put into everything you do. I pray that you will have an abundance of time so that you will be able to complete your study this week. We missed those of you who were still out of town, and I know that I look forward to next Monday.

in His love,
crystal

Here are the prayer requests for the week:

Connie - please pray that my teeth turn out ok for next Tuesday. Please pray for Alexis to be alright through Keith's & Sonja's break up, and please pray that our house would sell soon.

Lynn - please pray for the Juarez family. Pray that the Holy Spirit will comfort them during their time of loss. Please pray for favor over my family. Pray for my mother to have peach and also for Sammie Juarez, the boy who died.

Janet - Please pray for my friend, Stephanie Barnes. She has had cancer for awhile; believes, and has been given many, many words that God is going to heal her. She is in the hospital now; pray for her mental and physical strength, pray for her husband's strength, and pray for her 6 children.

Crystal - please remember my friend, 18 year old Jonathan O'Malley, who has been battling cancer for the last two years. He is currently in the ICU with some intestinal issues. Please pray that he is healed from this issue soon. He had a bone marrow transplant in February, but has been battling various other issues that come from the weak immune system. Please also pray for my sister and her drug addiction.

2 comments:

Karee said...

Sorry I missed it. My husband finally had a day off and we just had a family day. See yall Monday

~Crystal~ said...

we missed you, but i'm super glad you had some family time!!! =0)