Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Prayer Requests for July 12, 2010

Wow, ladies! What an amazing bible study last night. I really enjoyed connecting and praying with you. I am so glad that God has brought each of you to this bible study. We missed those of you who could not be with us, please let me know if you have any prayer requests. Here are the requests from last night:

Kim - please pray for her friend, Nancy. Nancy's husband passed away last week. Please keep her and their family in your prayers.

Janet - please pray for her husband, Rick and for his heart to be softened. Pray for God's will in their relationship. Please pray that God would reveal Janet's role in their restoration.

Janet asked last night that we pray whenever we think about her situation. I think that's a great idea and I pray that each of you will be mindful of each other throughout the week and pray for eachother. Pray that we will make the time to do our bible study, pray that we will allow God's word to change us. Pray that we will continue to grow closer together as a group.

I have a huge praise report! God says that the ancient ruins long ago devastated can be rebuilt and He showed me an amazing example of this just a few minutes ago! I felt as though my prayer request for my sister was a bit long so I took out the part where I told you that I am actually the one who turned her in to the police and had her arrested (at least I think I left it out LOL). My sister is/was vengeful, angry and had an incredible knack for holding grudges. I was pretty sure that she would not be happy with me when she found out that I was the one who initiated the entire process. I got a phone call from her this morning and she has been released on a plea bargain. She will have two years of deferred probation and she is required to go into a drug rehab program. The best part is that she is a changed person. I have never been able to trust her, but I'm telling you that something was different. She started out by apologizing to me, mark and the children for everything she has done to us and for the pain we had to endure while SHE was in jail! She said that she wanted to start over and that she understood that it would be a long process. I told her that it didn't need to be a process at all and that as far as I was concerned she was completely forgiven and we could start over immediately. I invited her to our group and also to church. I pray that she will come. Please pray for her support system. Pray that she will not turn back and that she will continue to cling to God like she did when she was in jail.

Thank you ladies! I love you so much!

in His love,
crystal

No comments: